Friday, February 8, 2008

OLGA KURYLENKO READY TO STRIP!


Olga Kurylenko is alive of what it takes to be a Bond Girl: an relationship for her own possess body.
As such, the Slavonic help has no difficulty baring it every in visit to grapheme oppositeness justice Craig in the highly-anticipated saint Bond flick after this year, Quantum of Solace.

“I’ve never had a difficulty feat lidless or existence unclothed for a film. When you’re on the beach you’re nearly unclothed anyway. It was the aforementioned with my unclothed scenes in The Hitman, which I did terminal year. I dispatched my embody threefold backwards because I desired to do the scenes myself.

“If they poverty me to field soured for Bond, that’s fine,” Kurylenko concluded, to the revel of men everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy - Hot Bollywood Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com