Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hefner at 84: Still a Playboy !!




Kelly Brook, who has bared all for the new issue of Playboy, is all set to party with Bunny Girls at Hugh Hefner''s mansion.

Dressing gown enthusiast Hefner, 84, is throwing a pajamas party to celebrate her nude shots for the gentleman''s magazine. And Kelly, 30, plans to hit the most infamous area of his sprawling LA home - pool area "The Grotto", scene of wild sex parties.

"I''m a bit nervous about The Grotto because apparently I should stay clear,”the Sun quoted her as saying."I''m single now so it''s probably where you''ll find me.” "Where el
se do you go when you''re a single girl? I get to meet Hefner and all the Bunnies - I''m really looking forward to it."

Kelly got 340,000 pounds to strip for the new issue of Playboy, out on August 16. But she said the shoot took place during the World Cup - and the crew were watching football instead of her.

"I was quite offended, actually," she added.

Hugh Hefner, in the earliest days of publishing Playboy.


Here check out his 84 birthday party...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy - Hot Bollywood Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com