Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I sleep four hours: Bebo


Kareena Kapoor says that she hasn't slept for more than four hours every night for the months because of overflowing work commitments. But, she's happy being where she is – professionally.

Ask her about the obvious comparisons between her real role as a stepmother (almost) to Saif's children and her reel role as a younger one in Siddharth Malhotra's " We Are Family", and she is quick to bury any such references. "It's a role that I am playing, in professional capacity and it is part of that world only.

The role and its context has nothing to do with my personal life," she says. But, she doesn't mind acknowledging the similarities between herself and the character Shreya in the movie. She says, "Even Shreya doesn't know anything about motherhood and stuff. She is a 24-25-year-old career oriented woman, who gets caught in unfortunate circumstances where she has to live with this dying other woman – Kajol's character – Maya because of the man she loves. It's her journey from a career oriented girl to being a mother. It's a role that I would've loved to portray in my style and I have done that."After doing "almost 40 films" Kareena found this role extremely tough, perhaps her toughest to date. "It's a special role for me; in fact, it would be so for any actor today. If I may say that, it's the toughest role in the movie. There are a lot of feelings involved, between her and Maya, her and Arjun, and her and the children. It is a tough role for me. I haven't seen the film, but I hope it looks good."Yep, Kareena doesn't have any to watch movies right now. She is so pressed for time that she's only sleeping for four hours every night for a while. "Life's been very hectic. I will now be shooting at Riga in Latvia for "Agent Vinod" now. I am also shooting simultaneously for Shah Rukh's "Ra.One" and then in November I'll be working on my next with Karan Johar." Read the full story......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy - Hot Bollywood Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com