Saturday, September 4, 2010

Teachers Day, pay regard to gurus.


‘Guru Gobind dou khare kake laagu paye,balihari guru aapne Gobind diyo bataye’. The statement truly signifies the importance of Guru (a teacher) in individuals’ life.

The person who guides at all the points, solve all our problems, and show us the right path to walk on. Yes it is our Great Teachers only who do all these things. Teachers are the one who shape our future.

September 5 has got its own significance; it is also the birth anniversary of Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, the very first Vice President of free India who subsequently became the second President of the nation.

Dr Radhakrishnan was asked by the people to allow them to celebrate his birthday , instead he asked them to celebrate this day as Teacher’s Day. So from then on, September 5 is celebrated as ‘Teachers’ Day’ in India.

Students on this day gift their favourite teacher with anything they want to like flowers, hand-made greetings cards etc. They even send their teachers e-cards, e-flowers and now the students even wish their teachers through SMSs.

Finally the wait is over and here comes the special day for teachers…..celebrate the Teachers’ Day on September 5 in India ( The World Teachers Day is celebrated across the world on October 5th.)

Just a day is left and people have already started sending SMS, greetings etc to wish their teachers thanking them to enlighten their spirits. Not only through SMS but you can also wish your teachers updating the status massages on social networking

sites like Facebook, Twitter and orkut.

So, here I put some Massage to my beloved teachers, and you can also pick up those massage for your teachers........

  • The joys of learning come from you, for you make things simply wonderful to know
    Happy Teacher’s Day!
  • The way you teach…
    The knowledge you share…
    The care you take…
    The love you shower..
    Makes you…
    The world’s best teacher…
    Happy Teacher’s Day
  • I may not say it always.
    But, I mean it whenever I say it.
    Thank You Teacher
    For all the things you have done for me.
    Happy Teachers Day
  • I found guidance, friendship, discipline and love, everything, in one person. And that person is you my teacher.
  • Remember all words he say
    Words to make you social
    Words to make you special
    He is our teacher
    He is our guide
    Lets make him feel pride
    To his/her students
    A teacher is always true!
    We are fortunate to have a teacher
    As wonderful loving and caring as you!
    Happy Teachers Day!
  • I found
    guidance,
    friendship,
    discipline
    and
    love,
    everything, in one person.
    And that person is you
    “Happy Teachers Day”
  • May not say it always.
    But, I mean it whenever I say it.
    Thank You Teacher
    For all the things you have done for me.
    Happy Teachers Day!
  • Remember all words he say
    Words to make you social
    Words to make you special
    He is our teacher
    He is our guide
    Lets make him feel pride Teachers Day.

  • You are not only our teacher. Rather, you are friend, philosopher and guide, all molded into one person. We will always be grateful to you for your support.
  • The way you teach…
    The knowledge you share…
    The care you take…
    The love you shower..
    Makes you…
    The world’s best teacher…
    “Happy Teacher’s Day!”
  • I may not say it always. But, I mean it whenever I say it. Thank You Teacher for all the things you have done for us.
  • Let us salute the nation builder.
    Let us salute the creater of our destiny.
    Let us salute our teachers.
    GURU DEVO BHAVA….
    HAPPY TEACHER’S DAY!!!!
  • I found guidance, friendship, discipline and love, everything, in one person. And that person is you (name of your teacher)
  • We will always be thankful to you
    For all the hard work and efforts
    You have put in, for educating us.
    “Happy Teachers Day!”
  • Without you, we would have been lost. Thank you teacher for guiding us, inspiring us and making us what we are today.
  • Teacher is a person who always helps everybody
    to get the knowledge and always stands beside the students
    when they have problems
    Thanks for being there Madam/Sir….
    “Happy Teachers Day”
  • We will always be thankful to you for all the hard work and efforts you have put in, for educating us.
  • Thanks for being my teacher and guiding me towards the right path of life. I am grateful to you teacher!
  • “Teachers Day
    The way you teach…
    The knowledge you share…
    The care you take…
    The love you shower..
    Makes you…
    The world’s best teacher…
    Happy Teacher’s Day!”
  • Dear Teacher,
    Thanks for making us what we are today.
    Happy teachers Day
    We are fortunate
    we had a teacher
    as wonderful
    loving and caring
    as You
    I may not say it always.

    But, I mean it whenever I say it.
    Thank You Teacher
    For all the things you have done for me.
    Happy Teachers Day!
  • You are the best Teacher in this world. Wherever I may go in my life, I will always remember that I had an excellent guide in the form of a teacher, you.
  • You have been the mentor of life. Though I did not realize it earlier. Now it feels great to have someone who guided me to the right track in life. Happy Teacher’s Day!
  • With a great teacher like you, I was sure that life would be a successful journey but I never knew you will also make the journey to success such a cakewalk. I can’t express my gratitude Sir!
  • You have been more than a teacher- a mentor, guide, and philosopher! Thanks for blessings me.
  • Success is your blessing, teacher. I would always be thankful to you.
  • Best of me, reminds me of you. Happy Teachers’ Day!
  • Life is a journey and your words have been a guiding light throughout. Happy Teachers’ Day!
  • Teacher you have always shown us the right way. Whatever little we have achieved in your life is because of you only. Thanks for being our guide and mentor. Happy Teachers’ Day!
  • I may not say it always.
    But, I mean it whenever I say it.
    Thank You Teacher
    For all the things you have done for me.
    Happy Teachers Day!
  • For putting up with lots of noise
    When we are rowdy girls and boys,
    For planning lessons A to Z
    And listening when we disagree,
    For showing movies now and then,
    And writing “Awesome!” with your pen…
    Thanks for all you do at school
    To help make learning fun and cool!
    Happy Teacher’s Day!
  • “Teachers Are Everything”. They are our Mentor, Leader, Instructor,
    Guide, Inspiration, Thank you for being all those things and more.
    Happy Teacher’s Day!
  • The most extraordinary thing
    About a really good teacher
    Is that he or she transcends
    Accepted educational methods.
    Happy Teacher’s Day!
  • Teachers help us
    To learn from yesterday,
    Live for today and
    Hope for tomorrow.
    You have taught us all of this!
    Happy Teacher’s Day!
  • A teacher
    Is like a candle
    Which lights others
    In consuming itself.
    Happy Teacher’s Day!
  • Teachers that live to teach…..
    And Create kids
    That love to learn
    Thanks for your support!
    Happy Teacher’s Day!
  • A teacher
    Takes a hand……
    Opens a mind……….
    And touches a heart.
    You are one such teacher for me!
    Thanks for being there!
    Happy Teacher’s Day!
  • The Award for

    the most wonderful teacher

    has been declared

    and

    it goes to You.

    Wishing you a very Happy Teachers day!

    Thanks for being a true mentor of our hearts.

    Happy Teachers day

  • I found
    guidance,
    friendship,
    discipline
    and
    love,
    everything, in one person.
    And that person is you
    Happy Teachers Day!


tages ; 5th september, happy teachers day message, teachers day, teachers day cards, teachers day free sms, teachers day messages, teachers day quotes, teachers day sms messages, teachers day messages, teachers day quotes, teachers day, teachers day cards, teachers day greetings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy - Hot Bollywood Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com